Exclusive Aluminium Ltd
Information we collect from you and how we use it
- We will collect information about you when you:
- buy or return things
- shop online (either as a guest or using your account),
- enter a competition, or
- sign up for news and offers.
The information we collect may include such items as your name, address, email address, telephone number and payment details.
We may also collect information about how you use the Exclusive Aluminium Ltd website, using Cookies.
How do we use the information we collect about you?
We may use the information provided by you in a variety of ways, including:
- to answer your questions or provide you with information you have requested,
- to to process your order or manage your account,
- to help with any questions if you have started an order but not completed it,
- to provide a more personalised online experience by showing you the most relevant products and offers,
- to keep track of sales and enquiries,
- to monitor how our customers transact with us online, for example by checking who has redeemed vouchers or bought items using our mobile app, website or other facility (for more information see Understanding Our Customers below),
- to contact you for your views on our products and services,
- to keep you informed about the products and services that we offer (for more information on your choices see Keeping You Informed below),
- for market research purposes, by tracking activity on our site or in store (on an anonymous basis) to identify trends and/or to improve usefulness and content, and
- to notify you about important changes or developments to our site or services.
We only retain your information for a limited period in order to respond to your query, provide you with the information you require or to send you updates on our products and services for as long as you indicate that you are happy for us to do so. We are required to keep some records for a longer period of time to meet our legal obligations.
Keeping you informed
If you have bought or enquired about our products or services, created an account or registered on the site we may use the information we collect to let you know about other products and services which may be of interest to you and to keep you updated with information about promotional offers and what is coming soon at Exclusive Aluminium Ltd.
You will be able to let us know if you no longer want to receive material from us each time you receive something, as all the marketing we send you will include instructions on how to stop receiving such items. Bear in mind that if you opt out of text or email marketing you may not receive voucher codes and other offers.
Understanding Our Customers
So that we can provide a better service, we want to understand the shopping patterns of our customers, how customers select the products and services they ultimately buy, which apps and technology customers prefer to use, and how successful our advertising and promotional campaigns have been. We may use a number of different techniques to do this:
- We never see or store your payment card details.
- We may monitor other websites you visit and the goods and services you look for using search engines in order to provide you with information about products and services from Exclusive Aluminium Ltd which are most relevant to you;
- We may connect with social media sites so that we can better target our advertising while you are using these services and improve the relevance of what you see.
Disclosing your data
We never make your personal details available to companies outside of the Company for their own marketing purposes.
However, we may use other companies to provide services to you on our behalf. These services may include but are not limited to answering your questions about products or services, sending postal mail, texts and emails and analysing data. We will only provide those companies with the information they need to deliver the service we have engaged them for and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We may have to disclose your information by law or because a court or the police or other law enforcement agency has asked us for it. In the event that a majority of our shares are bought by another company or we transfer a substantial amount of our assets to another company, we may disclose your personal information to that purchaser.
How is your information protected
We take protection of your information seriously and have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to keep it safe.
Internally, we restrict access to personal information. Only employees who need the information in order to do their jobs have access to it. Your information will be stored in Europe and will not be transferred to any other country.
This website is operated by Exclusive Aluminium Ltd. You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of it, please email email@example.com. A small fee may be payable.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Therefore, if you think any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible so we can update our records. If you have set up an account you can always update your details in the account settings.